Saturday, May 31, 2008

End of May

It is hard to believe that May is over and the summer is here. The school year has flown by. It is also hard to believe that Claire and Chloe are 4 months old now. There are some days I want to stop time so that we can just savor the precious moments with these babies. This week Paula had 3 day classes at the hospital so I was able to spend those days with the girls. Paula would slip in at noon to nurse them and cuddle them and I would hang out with them mornings and until about 5PM. Oh what fun I had!

The video I am including is of Chloe on the left in the beige baby seat and Claire on the right in the blue baby seat. I put a toy between them and when one of them would kick it, the music would play. I am working hard to come up with entertainment during their waking hours. Today while I was there we read a couple of books. They both seemed more interested in the pictures than in previous tries. They will be reading in no time!

No comments: