Sunday, July 13, 2008

Smoke and Heat!!!

Our days have been spent mostly indoors recently due to the continuing smoke and heat. The girls have kept me entertained and I hope that I have helped entertain them as well. Claire, in particular, always notices the windows and what is going on outside. She looks at the trees and the sunlight and seems so pleased with what she sees. Claire also demonstrated such a precious love for her Daddy yesterday. I was feeding her with her head on my left arm. Mike came home and sat down on the left side of me. Claire strained her head and neck backwards and upside down to get a glimpse of him. I finally sat her up and turned her towards him and she instantly looked him in the eye and just started babbling as if she had something important to share....amazing to this Grandma. [Maybe you had to be there! :):) ] Mike does enjoy his girls and it is so heartwarming to see.

Papa visited and helped feed the girls on Friday. Chloe curled up on his shoulder and fell promptly asleep. Uncle Jon and Aunt Suzie also visited the girls this week.

Chloe was so cute this week...she just smiles continually with her whole body. Below is a short clip of her "singing" in the swing.

Following are clips of the girls each enjoying one of the exercise toys that hooks on the door frame.

No comments: