Sunday, March 15, 2009

Babies Reading, Babies on the Move!

I just checked my email and this sweet picture was there for me, taken from Jon's IPhone. He visited Claire and Chloe today and I suspect, from the expressions, that they were being just a bit "coy" with him, using Mommy as their shield. Not unusual at all. He also reports they they wanted to play with the phone so they took additional pictures and downloaded some Elmo music. I'm sure Uncle Jon will enjoy that himself. :) Here is another shot of Claire.





Here is Uncle Jon with Chloe from last weekend. They are reading a book together.















This shot of Claire makes her look so grown up and so relaxed in her chair.








Next Chloe had a turn in the chair and spent quite a while looking at books.















If I have learned anything at all recently, it was that it is going to be harder to take pictures now that they are constantly on the move. The girls spent one day at our house this week. Great-Grandpa Ove was here as well and brought them beautiful engraved necklaces with their names and 1st birthday date on each. The girls will cherish these, I know. The bad news is that I didn't get a photo of them with him. They were both quite shy around him and besides they were very, very, busy investigating Grandma's house. I must do some additional baby-proofing! Here is one, not so good, picture of them playing in and around the porta crib/playpen that they used as little babies to sleep in when here. They were fascinated with it and wanted in and out of it several times. They had such fun.





We also played outside in our front yard but I learned from that experience that we must have "one on one" when we don't have a fenced yard. They moved so fast and explored things in opposite directions of course.


Enjoy your week. I am looking forward to the challenge of getting more and better pictures.

No comments: