Sunday, January 24, 2010

Almost 2!!!

The first glimpse of the girls this week finds the twins taking care of their twins. If you notice, Chloe has a little toy juice box that when held to one of the dolls mouths, starts a drinking sound and then...yikes!!!....non-stop talking and singing for a while. Mysteriously, on Tuesday, when I arrived home I found that little juice box in my bag where I carry my camera, water, book to read, or whatever else I need for the day. I returned it to Claire & Chloe on Thursday, and believe it or not, I found it once again in my purse this time, when I arrived home. We have had a good laugh, and are not too sure who the culprit is.



When Papa shows up, he often brings the girls a little surprise. Tiny pieces of beef jerky seems to be one of their favorites, and this week he brought a bag of popcorn. We popped it in the microwave, and the girls enjoyed it for quite a while. Here Claire is with her little cup that I think I filled three times.

Chloe, enjoying her treat.



Almost 2 year old twins!




Claire brushing her teeth with one of her Christmas presents from Aunt Suzie and Uncle Eric.


Chloe, likewise.


Saturday, the family got together for a low-key lunch at Smokin' Moe's to celebrate Uncle Jon's birthday a day early. Here are the girls with their Daddy/Mike, and Papa.


Uncle Jon and Claire.

Claire with Smokin' Moe's pig.


Aunt Suzie and Chloe and following, Chloe kissing the pig.



Chloe and Uncle Jon. I think she is saying "booyah" which is how the girls often greet Uncle Jon. He taught them to say it and now they have such fun teasing him with that.
This week is the countdown to Claire and Chloe's 2nd birthday on Friday. We are so looking forward to a fun family party on Saturday. Pictures and details next week!

No comments: