Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fancy Gloves and Park Time

Chloe played in her "fancy" gloves for a while one morning this week. She thought she was quite the item. Getting them on her tiny little fingers was interesting, but we finally did it. The girls have a pink pair too, both with very sparkly "diamonds" on them; gifts from their good pal Haley. Pretend, is the name of the game these days. They were pretending to go to the store during one play time, and I would tell them I needed a certain item. Surprisingly, after a while, Claire came to me and told me that she had gotten each of the items and listed them verbally. I thought that was a pretty good memory!

Do you get the idea that maybe Chloe didn't want to be filmed? :)




During our park time one day this week we met up with a darling little boy named Lukka. It turns out that he was the same little guy that I mentioned in a post on December 6th. He and his caretaker had come by Claire and Chloe's house on a walk and had stopped to chat with the girls. He is now 15 months old, and Chloe, in particular, was quite taken by him.

Below, you see Claire contemplating something. She had just come to me and said, "Lukka is looking at me and that isn't very nice.!" I tried not to laugh, and I sure don't know where that came from.... out of the blue. Shortly, she was back at the slides enjoying Lukka's company.
The girls are going for one last run before we leave that day.


"Iffy" weather ahead for this week. I hope the weatherman is wrong!

No comments: