Sunday, June 27, 2010

High Energy and Chloe Takes the Stage

There were some high energy moments this week. The girls were having such a great time in the pictures below just talking and giggling. I guess I am going to have to start taking some notes, because I can't remember what we were talking about, but I know there was much laughing going on. Papa was on the love seat to Claire's left, so he was very involved in the hilarity as well.

Claire posing for a picture and squeezing those beautiful blue eyes tightly shut.
Chloe suddenly volunteered to sing for me which is almost unheard of. She has been singing more lately, but this time it caught me by surprise. I will include three of her little songs.





This would be some of the "high energy" I referred to in the title.

Chloe and Claire discussing their milk and the cup being the "perfect size" during breakfast.

A little humor from today, Sunday. Chloe called Papa - Grandpa. I said, "Grandpa? I thought his name was Papa". Her response was that Claire could call him Papa but she was going to call him Grandpa. So there you have it. She did say, "bye Papa" when we were leaving, so I guess she must have changed her mind. That is a girl's prerogative, right? (And, yes prerogative is spelled correctly...but it sure looks funny to me.) :):):)

No comments: