Sunday, October 16, 2011

October Fun~!

I love these pictures that Paula recently had taken. It was actually the day following Chloe's tooth accident. In some of the pictures that are not shown here, Chloe was definitely still getting used to the missing tooth, sometimes covering it up with her bottom lip and not to eager to smile. This one of the girls turned out particularly well, however. Chris looks like he was very pleased to pose for the photographer. Chris is on the move, continually, and I am happy to report that he is much, much, better after his bout with the "bug". The new thing that I noticed this past week was that rather than crawling to wherever we, the girls, or the current action happened to be, he began to just crawl away to explore on his own. I chased him down numerous times making sure all doors in the hall were closed. He didn't seem to mind, I'd bring him back and in a few minutes he would be off again.





The girls got some new Halloween theme hair clips. The next few pictures show them with pumpkins and ghosts in their hair.






The three C's!!!! Chloe had refused to have her picture taken so I told her that was fine, we would just do Claire and Chris. Just as we were about to take the shot, Chloe changed her mind. :)




Nonie brought Chris this darling little "monster" suit. He wore it most of the day, hat and all.


Looking forward to my day with the C's tomorrow, and it will most likely be my best day of the week! :) :)

No comments: