Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun in the Kitchen

This past week was so fun. The girls are so entertaining and interesting. We walked, read books, and played and played and played. Below you see Chloe behind the glider where some of the toys are stashed. She spent lots of time there sorting and playing with various toys. Claire and I had been reading books when this picture was taken.


Below, I am going to upload several short movies because I can't decide which to leave out. The sequence was that Chloe was asleep on a blanket in the living room and Claire and I went in to the kitchen. The kitchen floor had a new feel for crawling, and Claire, and eventually Chloe, had lots of fun. The first two movies are Claire just enjoying herself. Then, Chloe woke up and heard us having fun and ventured out. Then the two of them interacted for some time. All in all, I think we were on that floor nearly 45 minutes.




No comments: