Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday, The Highlight of Our Week!!!

Saturday, Papa and Grandma got to spend time with the girls. I took several short videos, all of which I am hoping to include. The first one is Claire, making her way over to my purse and shoes that were on the floor. At first I didn't realize what she was after, but after I turned the camera off, she made her way there and I got to her just as she was about to pick up my flip-flop. Of course it would have headed right to her mouth, yikes!!! I love her "chattering" as she makes her way across the room.



The next short movie is Claire doing her tongue thing. She did this a lot yesterday, and the more you laugh of course the more it happens.


The last little video of Claire she is trying to get one of her favorite toys from the ottoman. She sure worked hard!

Chloe also enjoyed making movies. Here she is on Papa's lap. They had quite a good time playing.

Chloe shows off her standing ability!

And, last but not least, Chloe comes to Grandma (with an ulterior motive in mind).

No comments: