Sunday, August 16, 2009

Playtime!

Since Claire and Chloe's playtime is their "work", I would say they worked hard this past week.
We had another visit to the park, always lots of fun. Below Claire is doing what she really loves, swinging!
Since we had to wait for one of the infant swings, Chloe and Grandma shared this swing.
"Look Mommy and Grandma, I can swing no hands!"

Sisters swinging together.


Uncle Jon pays a visit and takes time to explain something very technical to Chloe. She is definitely our gadget girl. She loves phones and cameras and is able to press buttons and and change pictures and settings readily.


What is Uncle Jon reading?



Claire's first ponytail....more like a single pig-tail.

One of the activities of the week was perfecting their somersaults. Below is Claire, and somehow I must have missed Chloe's. I love how they somersault and then clap for themselves, especially Chloe. I'll have to get that on record next week. :):)



Papa and Chloe play with a ball while Claire naps. As I am filming, Chloe decides she wants to see Papa's picture on the camera from earlier that day.

No comments: