Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weeks on the Fly!

Although it didn't rain, as I remember, the week started out not being great "outside play" weather. So, in order to keep ourselves entertained, we pulled out the old standby play-doh. The girls worked very hard at making baskets, snakes, and worms.






Claire had a couple of days of being under the weather but thankfully it didn't turn out to be any full-blown illness. She is fine now. Claire slept an extra long time one day and Chloe didn't quite know what to do with the two-on-one attention. (Papa and Grandma). It was actually pretty funny. She would squeeze in between us on the couch and engage first one and then turn to the other, to make sure we were listening and paying full attention. We read lots of books that way.

Chloe insisted on helping Mommy when she came home with some groceries. That gallon of milk is heavy.....Chloe has had some very funny comments lately. Week before last, when she was in a little trouble and was in time-out, she said to Claire, "Claire, do something bad and come sit with me". I had a very hard time keeping my composure. This week when I called her Chloe she turned to me and said with some indignity, "Grandma, I'm Coco"!! I asked her what happened to the name Chloe Noel, and she responded, "I gave it away". So there you have it....she has given away her name. Can't wait to see what we will discuss this upcoming week.


June, 2010 here we come, May, 2010 will soon be gone forever!

No comments: