Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week in Review

This week my pictures are few and far between. We had a great visit on Tuesday with Chloe, Claire, Chris, and Paula. Aunt Suzie had the day off and joined us for a fun time. Aunt Suzie made yummy smoothies and we had pizza, salad and smoothies for lunch out on the deck. What a beautiful day it was! When I did have the camera out, Claire announced that she was "done with pictures" so I didn't push my luck on that one. Christopher seemed happy to pose for my pictures as he lay in his "jungle" on the floor. Claire and Chloe always enjoyed that jungle experience too when they were babies.







The grandchildren and their parents took a long weekend trip to the coast before Mommy Paula returns to work from her maternity leave. Sounds like they were having a great adventure based on the phone call Papa received while I was away. Can't wait to hear the stories when they return.


Papa and I celebrated Mother's Day with Suzie, Eric, Jon and his friend Lisa. We enjoyed brunch out at one of our family's favorite restaurants. Hope your day was filled with great moments as well!

1 comment:

rnh said...

Was the family's favorite restaurant, La Comida??? :)
-robyn